Reservation Terms & Conditions:
- All reservations have a strict 1.5 hour allocation limit especially on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- In the event you expect to arrive late, you are advised to contact us as far in advance as possible. By arriving late on the day, your dining experience may be cut short due to later reservations. We will always endeavour to accommodate you accordingly, though unfortunately we will not always be able to extend your stay duration.
- Should you arrive more than 15 minutes without having notified the restaurant, your table maybe forfeited.
- Should the circumstance arise that you are unable to make your reservation, then it would be appreciated if you could please contact the restaurant or cancel your reservation online as so we have every opportunity to rebook the table to an alternative customer.
Large Bookings & Special Occasions:
- For group bookings of 15 people or more then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large bookings are subjected to a Set Menu.
- All reservations of 15 or more guests are provisional prior to receiving a deposit if £10 per guest. This is payable at the restaurant prior to your booking.
- The deposit must be paid at least one week after making the provisional booking, or in the case that your reservation is less than one week away, your deposit must be paid within 24 hours. If this is not paid within this timeframe, Mezza reserves the right to automatically cancel your reservation.
- The deposit paid will be fully deductible from the final bill on the evening, subject to 72 hours’ notice regarding any guests who will not be attending on the evening. If we do not receive this minimum amount of notice, deposits will become non-refundable for those who do not attend.
- If you do not attend a reservation, any deposits paid become fully non-refundable.
Thank you, Mezza x